From yesterday’s inbox…
Fresh Articles – March 2015
Dear EURODL subscriber,
We kindly inform you that new articles have been accepted for publication, during the first few months of 2015. Please, visit them at the journal’s website.
- A Systematic Review of the Socio-Ethical Aspects of Massive Online Open Courses
- The Role of Open and Distance Higher Education in Detainees in Greek Detention Facilities
Charitini Linardatou, Evangelia Manousou
- Aesthetic Literacy: Observable Phenomena and Pedagogical Applications for Mobile Lifelong Learning (mLLL)
Michael Sean Gallagher, Pekka Ihanainen
- Peer Observation for Online Distance Learning Tutors: Creating the Conditions for Effective Peer Exchange
And the freshly published article in the “Brief items” section:
- Perceived Effectiveness of Weekly Announcements in Provision of Learning Support to Sociology Students
Let us also draw your attention to the several articles published late December 2014, that might be of interest to you, as well.
- Learning Innovation: A Framework for Transformation
- The Flipped-Classroom Approach: The Answer to Future Learning?
Gila Kurtz, Alexandr Tsimerman, Orna Steiner-Lavi
- A Responsive Paradigm for Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Integration into Business Organizations
Lina Kaminskiené, Elena Trepulé, Aušra Rutkiené, Gintaras Arbutavicius
- Online Full-Time Faculty’s Perceptions of Ideal Evaluation Processes
Meredith DeCosta, Emily Bergquist, Rick Holbeck, Scott Greenberger, Courtney McGinnis, Kevin Reidhead
- Introducing a Structured Format for Learner Self-Assessment: The Tutor’s Perspective
Clare Jacobs, Yvette Winnard, Vicki Elliott
In case you like these and previous articles, feel free to recommend them for reading to your colleagues on your social networking account by clicking at the “Share” button above the article’s title.
As announced last December, EDEN’s 2015 Annual Conference “Expanding Learning Scenarios – Opening Out the Educational Landscape”, will focus on “How the progressive and innovative academic and professional international community can contribute to the better understanding of the expansion of the educational landscape?”. The event, organised in co-operation with Universitat Oberta de Catalunya – UOC, will be held 9-12 June, in Barcelona.
We are pleased to inform that over 200 proposals have been received. The Conference Programme, beside the traditional presentations, will include research speed dating sessions and homegroups. These interactive formats support in-depth discussions around the presentations (speed dating) and provide opportunity to exchange views about the keynote presentations (homegroups).
The Registration is open, for details, please visit the conference website.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any inquiries.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, follow the link on the bottom of this letter.
Eurodl mailing list