Also from yesterday’s inbox…
Fresh Articles – June 2015
Dear EURODL subscriber,
We kindly inform you that new articles have been accepted for publication, since March 2015. Please, visit them at thejournal’s website.
- Transactional Distance and Autonomy in a Distance Learning Environment
G. Vasiloudis, M. Koutsouba, Y. Giossos, I. Mavroidis
- MOOCs as a Method of Distance Education in the Arab World – A Review Paper
Raniah Samir Adham, Karsten Oster Lundqvist
- “I am Different from Other Women in the World” The Experiences of Saudi Arabian Women Studying Online in International Master Programmes
- Who Graduates from Irish Distance University Education?
- Distance Education for People with Visual Impairments
Maria Liakou, Evaggelia Manousou
And the freshly published article in the “Brief items” section:
- The StartUP Project – A New OER Gateway to Entrepreneurship in Europe
Marta Lezzerini, Carolyn Usher
- What are Web 2.0 Competences and Why are They Important? – A Proposal to Enrich ePortfolio Standards
Hedia Mhiri Sellami
- Examining Collective Authorship in Collaborative Writing Tasks through Digital Storytelling
In case you like these and previous articles, feel free to recommend them for reading to your colleagues on your social networking account by clicking at the “Share” button above the article’s title.
We are pleased to announce the Call for Contributions for the two EDEN Open Classroom Conferences in Autumn 2015.
The first one titled “Transforming Schools into Innovative Learning Organisations“, to take place 18-21 September in Athens, will focus on different open schooling and teacher training initiatives, major achievements, their resources and training services provided.
The second, to be organised 17-20 November in Aalborg, “Innovations with Digital Learning for Inclusion, D4L” serves as a forum for the discussion and exchange of information on the research, development, and applications on all topics related to the use of digital technology for inclusion.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any inquiries.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, follow the link on the bottom of this letter.
Eurodl mailing list