From Wednesday’s inbox…
6th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies for Colleges, Universities & K-12 Schools
We are drawing near to the 6th Annual Summit on Education Technology Strategies <goo.gl/WAjt4t> for Colleges, Universities & K-12 Schools taking place in Toronto on 5th and 6th April 2016! We at CNIE, as partners of the event encourage CNIE affiliates and member to attend this event.
Learn more about the event by downloading your FREE electronic copy of the Agenda for the event here<goo.gl/GdX8Uc>. Come meet the top minds in education from across Canada and be part of the movement to develop bright, creative and engaged students through technology. Industry leaders and influencers are coming to share their experiences and speak at the 6th Annual – take a look here <goo.gl/Upa2YU>.
Register now with VIP Code: CNIE20 to get a 20% Discount
Don’t miss out on the PRE-CONFERENCE Workshops – April 4th, 2016
Topics covered will include:
- Assessing the costs: Financial and more
- IT support in this new mobile environment
- Working with technology suppliers
- Training educators: Integrating pedagogy and tech tools
- Gaining organizational support: The argument for 1:1
Develop a plan to roll out a one-to-one technology program in your school or district.
Gain important insights on how to:
- Improve the technology literacy of faculty members
- Create a culture of support for technology initiatives
- Leverage the skills of tech-knowledgeable educators
- Ensure that technology supports pedagogy
- Apply a bottom-up approach to professional development
Walk away with a professional development plan that will improve your faculty’s understanding and use of technology.
DON’T DELAY… REGISTER NOW!
Three easy ways to register:
Register Online: CLICK HERE<goo.gl/qnNFJH>
Benefit from discounted rates for Educational Institutes & Government Sector
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
To register, request updates, or ask a question on this year’s program:
Contact: Sandra Doig for assistance, via:
Phone: 416-944-9200 ext 200
Visit the website: goo.gl/WAjt4t
Download the full brochure: goo.gl/GdX8Uc
***Messages are posted in the language received.***
***Les messages sont affichés dans la langue dans laquelle nous les avons reçus.***
CNIE | RCIÉ www.cnie-rcie.ca
Twitter = @cnie_rcie
Facebook = CNIE-RCIÉ
LinkedIn = linkedin.com/groups/8447350
Attachment: EduTech_20off Coupon-CNIE