From Thursday’s inbox on what appears to be a busy blogging Saturday…
To view this email as a web page, go here.
#SuccessAtFLVS Photo Contest is Now Open
Dear Michael,We know our students are fascinating people who use the flexibility provided by Florida Virtual School to do great things – and we want to hear all about it!
Using Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, show us how FLVS has helped you or your student(s) succeed in this year’s fall photo contest.
Participants even have a chance at receiving an iPad mini!
HOW TO ENTER
Snap a pic showing how FLVS has helped you succeed and share following these simple entry guidelines:
- Student must be visible in the photo
- Photo must visually show how FLVS helps the student succeed
- Caption must describe student’s success and include #SuccessAtFLVS
- Photos should be submitted through the Facebook contest tab or via Twitteror Instagram using the #SuccessAtFLVS hashtag
- Parents or guardians of entrants under the age of 13 may email their entry for submission to email@example.com
We’ll be choosing three lucky winners to receive an iPad mini – one at random, one by our judges, and one by popular vote.
YOU can help us choose by voting for your favorites on Facebook.
Photos will go through an approval process before appearing on the Facebook contest tab. One (1) winner will be chosen at random, one (1) winner will be chosen by our judges and one (1) winner will be chosen by your vote. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Instagram and Twitter entries using the #SuccessAtFLVS hashtag must be submitted from public accounts. You are providing your information to Florida Virtual School and not to Facebook. Contest ends September 21, 2015.
This email was sent by: Florida Virtual School
2145 Metrocenter Blvd. Suite 100, Orlando, FL, 32835 US
We respect your right to privacy – view our policy