The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from this past Friday.
[STUFF DELETED] March, 10 2017 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
- [STUFF DELETED]
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $17.87, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- (3/10) Middlebury Interactive Languages, Qatar Foundation International Partner to Increase Pipeline of Arabic Speakers in U.S. (finance.yahoo.com)
- (3/9) Arkansas Virtual Academy Opens Enrollment for 2017-18 School Year (finance.yahoo.com)
- (3/9) Students Invited to Enroll at Alabama Virtual Academy at Eufaula City Schools for 2017-2018 School Year (finance.yahoo.com)
- (3/9) Hill House Passport Academy Charter School Now Accepting Enrollment for 2017-18 School Year (finance.yahoo.com)
- (3/9) K12, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : LRN-US : March 9, 2017 (capitalcube.com)
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2017 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.