This showed up in my inbox a day or two or three day.
2017 Symposium: April 5 – 7, 2017 — Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada’s premier blended and flexible learning event for classroom & online educators
Remi Kalir – Featured Keynote
Teachers as designers and pioneers: Online Publication
- Disrupted and Transformative Professional Learning – Pre-conference keynote
- Digital Disruption, Education Innovation, and Equitable Learning – closing keynote
- Recent publications here http://remikalir.com/research/publications/
Video interview https://youtu.be/_uwZB2cudpA
Register here – Late fee applies after Feb.28!
Friday Keynote: Suzanne Hoffman – BC Ministry of Education
Opening Keynote: Michael Furdyk – TakingITGlobal.org
- How students can change the world by getting online
- Dr. Sean Lessard – redefining Indigenous learner engagement
- Zoe Branigan-Pipe – Makerspaces & Learning Spaces
- Fine Arts eCademy (Navigate) – blending classroom boundaries
- François Guité – technological & social forces shaping schools
April 5 (Mini Symposium) – Wednesday 1:00 to 5:00 pm – Only $15 daily parking!
View the program schedule here http://2017presymposium.sched.com/
April 6/7 Symposium – Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Friday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
View the program schedule here http://2017symposium.sched.com/
Help us get the word out! Download a one-page PDF with program info: