Another notice about this update concerning the first Canadian eLearning Network symposium.
2017 Symposium: April 5 – 7, 2017 — Vancouver, British Columbia
Michael Furdyk – Featured Keynote
How young people can change the world by getting online TakingITGlobal.org
- Michael has appeared on Oprah, presented at TED, and was named one of Teen People’s “Twenty Teens that will Change the World”
- Keynoted over 100 events sharing his passion for youth engagement & educational reform
- Student Panel moderated by Michael follows his keynote
TakingITGlobal – Video overview https://youtu.be/4PXJ-lbfvSE
How it all began – https://youtu.be/RweSgKPs1cI
Register here – Late fee applies after Feb.28!
Closing Keynote: Remi Kalir CU Denver & Remi(x) Learning
- Technology, equity and learning
- Design thinking for blended boundaries
- Dr. Sean Lessard – redefining Indigenous learner engagement
- Zoe Branigan-Pipe – Makerspaces & Learning Spaces
- Fine Arts eCademy (Navigate) – blending classroom boundaries
- François Guité – technological & social forces shaping schools
April 5 (Mini Symposium) – Wednesday 1:00 to 5:00 pm – Only $15 daily parking!
View the program schedule here http://2017presymposium.sched.com/
April 6/7 Symposium – Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm; Friday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm
View the program schedule here http://2017symposium.sched.com/
Help us get the word out! Download a one-page PDF with program info: