The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from yesterday…
[STUFF DELETED] January, 31 2017 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc (LRN) (Previous Close: $20.19, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- (1/30) The Keystone School Expanding Opportunities for Adults to Earn High School Diplomas (finance.yahoo.com)
- (1/30) Mexico peso firms to year high on U.S. trade talk optimism (feeds.reuters.com)
- (1/30) REFILE-UPDATE 1-Sony takes $976 mln charge on movie segment as DVD market shrinks (feeds.reuters.com)
- (1/31) Gastar Exploration Inc. (NYSE:GST) adopted net operating loss shareholder rights agreement (flapship.com)
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2017 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.