From yesterday’s inbox…
The PSA Super Conference will bring together 25 Provincial Specialist Associations at the Vancouver Conference Centre for a two-day professional development event on October 20-21, 2017.
Interested in being a part of the program?
- Topics should address or integrate multiple areas/broad areas of interest.
- Session times will be 75 minutes.
- Audiences will range between 40-150 people.
What would I receive as a presenter per session presented?
- Free registration at an amazing professional development event!
- Up to a $100 contribution toward expenses.
- How do I demonstrate my interest in being a presenter?
- Sessions must be sponsored by participating PSAs. Please contact one of the participating PSAs (list on back) for more information.
- Presenters will be notified about session acceptance after March 1, 2017.
The Distributed Learning PSA has seven spots for presenters…if you wish to be considered to be a presenter then complete this form (https://goo.gl/Rh0NLy) by February 3, 2017.