Will We See You At #EIE16 On Thursday?
And from the neo-liberals – more information on their annual privatizing lovefest!
|November 28, 2016
Dear Friend,The ninth annual National Summit on Education Reform (#EIE16) takes place this week in Washington, D.C., and I’m excited to share we are preparing to welcome more attendees than ever before. The National Summit opens on Thursday morning, with Governor Jeb Bush delivering a keynote address at 8:45 AM.
Whether you’ll be attending in D.C. or joining us via webcast, I hope you share my excitement for a terrific lineup of speakers. Below are links and tips to help you engage in all that the National Summit has to offer.
All keynote and general sessions will be webcast live. Watch the National Summit via live webcast December 1-2.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
- OPENING KEYNOTE: Governor Jeb Bush (8:45–9:30 AM)
- KEYNOTE LUNCH: U.S. Secretaries of Education Panel on the Every Student Succeeds Act (11:15 AM–12:45 PM)
- GENERAL SESSION: Grit: The Power of Passion & Perseverance with Angela Duckworth (3:15–4:15 PM)
- KEYNOTE DINNER: The End of Average with Todd Rose (6:30–8:30 PM)
Friday, December 2, 2016
- GENERAL SESSION: A Level Playing Field—A Conversation with Sal Khan & David Coleman (9:30–10:30 AM)
- CLOSING KEYNOTE LUNCH: Redesigning Education with Diane Tavenner(12:30–2:00 PM)
Join the Online Conversation
We also want to hear from you in the #EIE16 conversation! Be sure to follow @ExcelinEdon Twitter and check out this list of speakers’ Twitter handles to keep up with this year’s event.
See you on Thursday!
No comments yet.