And from the neo-liberals…
To view this email as a web page, go here.
Dear Colleagues,For the second year in a row, the iNACOL Symposium is thrilled to offer P2P Exchanges, which are practitioner-to-practitioner “unconference” breakout sessions based on topics of interest in an open, informal way.
P2P Exchanges allow all attendees to develop and lead sessions, creating additional opportunities for peer-to-peer learning and collaboration.
If you aren’t yet registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, click here to register today!
How P2P Exchanges Work
- To lead a discussion on a new topic, add your topic of interest to the P2P Exchanges Scheduling Board under a specific date and time.
- Attendees can browse ideas on the Scheduling Board and attend informal discussions around new and interesting topics.
- The Scheduling Board displays the date and time of P2P Exchanges. It will be located outside room 218 on the second level.
- If you post a session to lead, generate interest for your session idea by sharing it on social media using #inacol16 and #inacolP2P.
P2P Exchanges will be held in Room 218 on:
- Wednesday, October 26: 10:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27: 10:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio, Texas on October 25-28.
Help Us Tweet:
- #inacol16 is offering #inacolP2P, an unconference within a conference. Register to attend & lead your own sessions! http://ow.ly/10peTP
Other Helpful Links:
- Attend the Symposium
- Travel and Hotel Information
- Keynote Speakers
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Exhibitor Opportunities
- Sponsor Opportunities
About the iNACOL Symposium
The iNACOL Blended and Online Learning Symposium is the premier learning conference for those advancing powerful, personalized, learner-centered experiences and shaping the future of K-12 competency-based, blended and online learning. On October 25-28, iNACOL’s annual conference will bring together more than 3,400 experts and educational leaders exploring the leading edge of powerful, personalized learning in K-12 education from across the United States and around the world, including leading practitioners and educators, policymakers, researchers and innovators from throughout the field. Attendees will find invaluable networking opportunities; access to expertise, analysis, the latest trends and research; and thought-provoking interactive sessions for leaders shaping the future of education. The Symposium includes more than 260 engaging interactive sessions, with tags to guide attendees toward highly relevant professional learning opportunities. Learn more on the iNACOL Symposium website.
The mission of the International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL) is to catalyze the transformation of K-12 education policy and practice to advance powerful, personalized, learner-centered experiences through competency-based, blended and online learning. iNACOL is a non-profit organization focusing on research, developing policy for student-centered education to ensure equity and access, developing quality standards for emerging learning models using competency-based, blended and online education, and supporting the ongoing professional development of classroom, school, and district leaders for new learning models. Visit our website, like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was sent by: North American Council for Online Learning dba International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL)
1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350, Vienna, VA, 22182-4040, United States
We respect your right to privacy – view our policy