More from the neo-liberals…
To view this email as a web page, go here.
iNACOL offers Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 to provide focused full- and half-day interactive workshops for deeper learning and knowledge building in competency-based, blended and online learning. These workshops provide intensive professional development opportunities in small groups and require a separate registration from the Symposium.
Space is limited, so please register for the Pre-Conference Workshops as soon as possible:
- If you’ve already registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, pleaseclick here to add a pre-conference workshop to your existing registration.
- Click ‘View or Change Your Existing Registration’ and enter your email and password and click ‘continue.’
- Once logged in, click ‘continue’ and then click ‘make changes’ in the upper right hand corner. From here, you can modify various aspects of your registration, including adding a pre-conference workshop.
- If you’ve already registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium with a group, you will need to email your pre-conference workshop choice(s) to Gigi Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven’t yet registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, register here today and be sure to add a pre-conference workshop to your registration.
Below is the list of Pre-Conference Workshops offered at the iNACOL Symposium:
- Blended Learning Live!
- Administration and Management of Online Learning Programs
- An Update on Online Learning and Students With Disabilities: Practitioner Perspectives, Research Results and the Legal Landscape
- Are You Ready for Personalized Learning? How to Diagnose Your School or District’s Readiness to Launch Personalized Learning
- Building a Blended School from the Ground Up
- Competency Education Leadership Forum
- Creating an Immersive Project-Based Learning Experience
- How to Launch a Successful and High-Quality Online Learning Program
- K-12 Online and Blended Learning Research Community Meeting
- Policy Advocacy Skills Workshop
- Preparing All Teachers to Teach Coding
- Putting It All Together: How to Create a Personalized System of Education
Complete descriptions and presenter information for all Pre-Conference Workshops can be found on the Pre-Conference Workshop Schedule section of our website.
If you have questions regarding registering for a Pre-Conference Workshop, please contact Gigi Andrew at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio, Texas on October 25-28, 2016.
About the iNACOL Symposium
The iNACOL Blended and Online Learning Symposium is the premier learning conference for those advancing powerful, personalized, learner-centered experiences and shaping the future of K-12 competency-based, blended and online learning. On October 25-28, iNACOL’s annual conference will bring together more than 3,400 experts and educational leaders exploring the leading edge of powerful, personalized learning in K-12 education from across the United States and around the world, including leading practitioners and educators, policymakers, researchers and innovators from throughout the field. Attendees will find invaluable networking opportunities; access to expertise, analysis, the latest trends and research; and thought-provoking interactive sessions for leaders shaping the future of education. The Symposium includes more than 200 engaging interactive sessions, with tags to guide attendees toward highly relevant professional learning opportunities. Learn more on the iNACOL Symposium website.
The mission of the International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL) is to catalyze the transformation of K-12 education policy and practice to advance powerful, personalized, learner-centered experiences through competency-based, blended and online learning. iNACOL is a non-profit organization focusing on research, developing policy for student-centered education to ensure equity and access, developing quality standards for emerging learning models using competency-based, blended and online education, and supporting the ongoing professional development of classroom, school, and district leaders for new learning models. Visit our website, like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was sent by: North American Council for Online Learning dba International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL)
1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350, Vienna, VA, 22182-4040, United States
We respect your right to privacy – view our policy