The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from yesterday…
[STUFF DELETED] August, 10 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $11.35, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- K12 (NYSE:LRN) announced its quarterly results before the market opened on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share (EPS) for the previous quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.13 EPS by $0.04. The company had revenue of $221.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $210.13 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.18 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 6.1% on a year-over-year basis. (View Earnings Release) Tweet This.
- K12 Inc. (NYSE:LRN) was upgraded by analysts at First Analysis ( ) from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock. 23.3% upside from the previous close of $11.35. Tweet This.
- (8/10) INVESTOR NOTICE: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against K12, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/9) SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against K12 Inc. (LRN) and Lead Plaintiff Deadline: September 19, 2016 (finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/9) The Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of K12 Inc. Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/9) K12 reports 4Q loss (cnbc.com)
- (8/9) 7:37 am K12 misses by $0.04, beats on revs (finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/10) Commit To Buy K12 At $10, Earn 15.6% Annualized Using Options (stockoptionschannel.com)
- (8/10) K12, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : LRN-US : August 10, 2016 (capitalcube.com)
- (8/10) First Analysts buys the dip on K12 (seekingalpha.com)
- (8/9) K12 INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits (biz.yahoo.com)
- (8/9) K12 Inc. Reports Fiscal 2016 Revenue of $872.7 Million (publicnow.com)[STUFF DELETED]
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.