The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from yesterday…
[STUFF DELETED] August, 9 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $12.83, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- K12 (NYSE:LRN) announced its quarterly results before the market opened on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share (EPS) for the previous quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.13 EPS by $0.04. The company had revenue of $221.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $210.13 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.18 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 6.1% on a year-over-year basis. (View Earnings Release) Tweet This.
- (8/9) K12 reports 4Q loss (cnbc.com)
- (8/9) 7:37 am K12 misses by $0.04, beats on revs (finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/9) K12 INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits (biz.yahoo.com)
- (8/9) K12 Inc. Reports Fiscal 2016 Revenue of $872.7 Million (publicnow.com)
[STUFF DELETED]More Info: U.S. Analyst Ratings, Canadian Analyst Ratings, U.K. Analyst Ratings, Conference Calls, Dividends, Earnings, Economic Reports, Insider Trades, IPOs, Short Interest & Stock Splits
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.