The MarketBeat update from yesterday…
[STUFF DELETED] August, 8 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $13.09, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- K12 (NYSE:LRN) will be releasing its Q416 earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, August 9.
- (8/5) INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of K12 Inc. of Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of September 19, 2016 – LRN (finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/5) IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against K12, Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm(finance.yahoo.com)
- (8/5) NexPoint Credit Strategies Fund: A Mid-Summer’s Update (seekingalpha.com)[STUFF DELETED]
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.