Another notice of this pan-Canadian conference.
No Images? Click here
Deadline for submissions has been extended toJuly 26th, 2016, 11:59 pm MDT .
Go the “Distance” to Bring Education to All
Submit your proposal for the 10th Annual COHERE Conference
We are now accepting proposals that align with this year’s theme of “Education for All: Equity Issues and Online Learning”. From the “double remote” locations of Yukon College and Cape Breton University, you have the opportunity to present your paper that explores:
· Sustainable futures for online higher education
· Open education models
· The organization of fully online and blended learning for distance and on-campus students
· The role and structure of online learning in large and small institutions
· Collaboration projects such as e-Campus initiatives
· The impact of relatively large online enrollments on primarily f2f institutions
· Student wellness and/or retention in online and blended learning
· Issues in of accessibility relative to geography, disability, gender, culture, and language
· Innovative strategies in course design and program delivery
· Online learning and Indigenous education models
· Any other topics related to remote learners, remote campus locations, or both
To submit proposals, please fill out the submission form available
Please indicate which of the two conference locations you plan to attend. If you will be presenting remotely, please indicate your remote location.
Accepted proposals will be notified by August 1st, 2016.
We look forward to your proposal.
***Messages are posted in the language received.***
***Les messages sont affichés dans la langue dans laquelle nous les avons reçus.***
***Opinions expressed should not necessarily be attributable to CNIE. | Les opinions exprimées ne devraient pas être nécessairement attribuées à RCIÉ.***
CNIE | RCIÉ www.cnie-rcie.ca
Twitter = @cnie_rcie
Facebook = CNIE-RCIÉ
LinkedIn = linkedin.com/groups/8447350