The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from yesterday…
[STUFF DELETED] July, 11 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $12.96, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- (7/8) [$$] California Settles With K12 Over False Claims Allegations (wsj.com)
- (7/8) K12 and the CAVA schools continue to serve families across California (globenewswire.com)
- (7/8) K12 Inc. Reaches $2.5 Million Settlement with State of California with Resolution of All Claims, No (nasdaq.com)
- (7/8) K12 Inc. Reaches $2.5 Million Settlement with State of California with Resolution of All Claims, No Admission of Liability or Wrongdoing, No Fines or Penalties (publicnow.com)
[STUFF DELETED]More Info: U.S. Analyst Ratings, Canadian Analyst Ratings, U.K. Analyst Ratings, Conference Calls, Dividends, Earnings, Economic Reports, Insider Trades, IPOs, Short Interest & Stock Splits
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.