From Friday’s inbox…
Fresh Articles – June 2016
Dear EURODL subscriber,
We kindly inform you that new articles have been accepted for publication, since December 2015. Please, visit them at the journal’s website.
- The Pygmalion Effect in Distance Learning: A Case Study at the Hellenic Open University
Maria Niari, Evaggelia Manousou, Antonis Lionarakis
- Adapting Structuration Theory as a Comprehensive Theory for Distance Education: The Astide Model
Md Aktaruzzaman, Margaret Plunkett
- Exploration of Teaching Preferences of Instructors’ use of Social Media
Selcan Kilis, Yasemin Gülbahar, Christian Rapp
- The Development of Distance Education Systems in Turkey, the Russian Federation and Saudi Arabia
Olaf Zawacki-Richter, Yasar Kondakci, Svenja Bedenlier, Uthman Alturki, Ahmed Aldraiweesh, Diana Püplichhuysen
- Massive Open Online Courses and Economic Sustainability
Tharindu R. Liyanagunawardena, Karsten O. Lundqvist, Shirley A. Williams
And the article in the “Brief items” section:
- Recording Scientific Lectures with openEyA from the School to the University
Enrique Canessa, Livio Tenze, Armando Pisani
In case you like these and previous articles, feel free to recommend them for reading to your colleagues on your social networking account by clicking at the “Share” button above the article’s title.
We are pleased to announce the Call for Contributions for the EDEN RW9, the 9th Research Workshop in October 2016. The event titled “” will take place in Oldenburg, 4-7 October.
All useful information concerning conference themes, submission categories and required format of contributions further how to submit your proposal, can be found by clicking here.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any inquiries.
Wishing all of you a relaxed summer holiday,
on behalf of the Chief Editor, Dr. Ulrich Bernath
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, follow the link on the bottom of this letter.
Eurodl mailing list