Over the weekend, I went in and visited all of the blogs I had listed on my blogroll. I was looking for two things initially, the first was to make sure the link still worked and the second was to see if there had been an entry posted in 2016.
As I reviewed them, I noted that one link did not work at all and one more hadn’t posted in 14 months. There were also three that had changed foci, and were no longer posting primarily about K-12 distance, online or blended learning. So in total, there were five blogs removed from this year’s annual clean up.
Beyond checking which blogs should be removed, I also went through my RSS reader and decided to add one new blogs to the blogroll – the CANeLearn blog and LEARN.
Anyway, blogroll updated – Week 1 tasks complete!