Also from Tuesday’s inbox…
Like Tweet Pin +1
Join us on May 5th for the release of the Speak Up 2015 National Report which focuses on visually based learning.
▪ Data on the growth of teachers using games, apps and online videos in and out of classrooms
▪ How many schools and districts are implementing game-based learning
▪ Interest in tools to help students create their own media projects
▪ What sorts of professional development teachers are looking for (and administrators are considering) when it comes to games and other digital content
▪ The online tools and resources teachers, students and parents would like in their “ultimate school”
Our panel of educators and students will also give examples of how they use games, videos and more for learning. We are excited to have students and teachers from the following districts at this year’s briefing:
▪ Prince William County Public Schools, VA
▪ Baltimore City Public Schools, MD
▪ Frederick County Public Schools, VA
▪ Calvert County, MD
If you can’t join us in DC, then you can still join us online! Click on the link below to RSVP for the live stream and request a copy of the report.
RSVP to attend by noon ET/9amPT April 28th: http://bit.ly/SpeakUp16Briefing
Many thanks to our sponsors and partners for the support of Speak Up: Blackboard, Inc., BrainPOP, CDW, DreamBox Learning, Fuel Education, Qualcomm Wireless Reach, Scholastic Education, American Association of School Administrators, CETPA, Consortium for School Networking, CUE, Digital Learning Day, ICE (Indiana Connected Educators), iNACOL, International Society for Technology in Education, National School Boards Association, National School Public Relations Association, National Science Teachers Association, National Secondary School Principals Association, NCCE (Northwest Council for Computer Education), NETA (Nebraska Educational Technology Association), State Education Technology Directors’ Association and TCEA (Texas Computer Education Association).
©2016 Project Tomorrow | 15707 Rockfield Blvd. Suite 250 | Irvine CA | 92618
Web Version Subscribe Forward