The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from yesterday…
Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium and get early delivery (9:00 AM ET), additional ratings data, broker performance ratings, email and SMS alerts, earnings announcements, dividend declarations, insider trades and personalized news and headlines for stocks on your watchlist. Click Here to Start Your 30-Day Risk-Free Trial. April, 27 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $10.44, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- K12 (NYSE:LRN) announced its quarterly results before the market opened on Wednesday, April 27th. The company reported $0.37 earnings per share (EPS) for the previous quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.31 EPS by $0.06. The company had revenue of $221.30 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $219.70 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted $0.45 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 9.5% on a year-over-year basis. (View Earnings Release) Tweet This.
- (4/27) Strong rally for K12, here’s who called it (seekingalpha.com)
- (4/27) K12 Inc (NASDAQ:LRN) To Report Earnings – Risers & Fallers (risersandfallers.com)
- (4/27) Q3 2016 K12 Inc Earnings Release – Before Market Open (biz.yahoo.com)
- (4/27) K12 INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits (biz.yahoo.com)
- (4/26) K12 Inc (NASDAQ:LRN) To Report Earnings Tomorrow – Share Trading News (sharetrading.news)
- (4/26) ETF’s with exposure to K12, Inc. : April 26, 2016 (capitalcube.com)
- (4/26) Call for Scholarship Applications from The Foundation for Blended and Online Learning (publicnow.com)
[STUFF DELETED]More Info: U.S. Analyst Ratings, Canadian Analyst Ratings, U.K. Analyst Ratings, Conference Calls, Dividends, Earnings,Economic Reports, Insider Trades, IPOs, Short Interest & Stock Splits
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.