The MarketBeat update for K12, Inc. from yesterday…
Get a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial Subscription to MarketBeat Daily Premium
Why Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium?
– You can subscribe to specific stocks and receive instant alerts and news about the stocks you care about. As soon as we know about a ratings change on one of your stocks, we’ll send you a quick email with the information.
– You’ll receive actionable news and ratings about the stocks you’re interested in a full 30 minutes before the NYSE opens.
– You’ll get additional ratings and price target changes which are not included in the free edition of MarketBeat Daily.
– You’ll receive a second edition of the newsletter at the closing bell which contains all of the day’s analysts’ ratings changes and earnings announcements.
– You’ll get a summary of all of the key earnings announcements of the day.
– You have the option to receive your newsletter in an easy-to-scan table format and the ability to export each day’s data to Microsoft Excel.
April, 19 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $9.38, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- (4/19) K12, Inc. (LRN) Says Mercury News Articles Are ‘Inaccurate’ – StreetInsider.com (streetinsider.com)
- (4/19) K12 slides after damaging San Jose Mercury News investigative report (seekingalpha.com)
- (4/19) Noteworthy Monday Option Activity: LRN, SAGE, CHUY (nasdaq.com)
- (4/18) Why Calumet Specialty Holdings, Primero Mining, and K12 Slumped Today (fool.com)
- (4/18) K12, Inc. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bullish Manner : LRN-US : April 18, 2016 (capitalcube.com)
[STUFF DELETED]More Info: U.S. Analyst Ratings, Canadian Analyst Ratings, U.K. Analyst Ratings, Conference Calls, Dividends, Earnings, Economic Reports, Insider Trades, IPOs, Short Interest & Stock Splits
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.