The MarketBeat update from yesterday…
Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium and get early delivery (9:00 AM ET), additional ratings data, broker performance ratings, email and SMS alerts, earnings announcements, dividend declarations, insider trades and personalized news and headlines for stocks on your watchlist. Click Here to Start Your 30-Day Risk-Free Trial. April, 18 2016 Here are today’s top stories and analysts’ upgrades, downgrades and new coverage brought to you by MarketBeat.com:
Your Watchlist (Manage Your Watchlist)
- K12 Inc. (LRN) (Previous Close: $10.12, Company Profile, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance)
- (4/17) California Virtual Academies: Is online charter school network cashing in on failure? (mercurynews.com)
- (4/16) K12 Inc. (LRN) is Trading Lower on Unusual Volume for April 14 – Equities.com (equities.com)
- (4/16) K12 Inc. (LRN) is Trading Lower on Unusual Volume for April 14 (equities.com)
- (4/15) K12 Inc (NYSE:LRN) $195.852 In Cash And Short-Term Investments As On 2015–0-6-30 – Stocks Daily (stocksdaily.net)
- (4/15) K12 Inc. (LRN) Jumps 6.44% on April 13 – Equities.com (equities.com)
Get Our App: Click Here to download MarketBeat’s free smartphone app, StockAid. Available for Android, iPhone and iPad.
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This message may contain commercial elements (such as advertising) and was sent on behalf of MarketBeat.com, a division of American Consumer News, LLC.
© 2006-2016 American Consumer News, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
1401 S. Discovery Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57106. United States.