Another item from Monday’s inbox…
What a year it has been!
CEET has grown to almost 2000 members engaging in 300 forum topics and 450 events and has expanded to include both a youtube and iTunes channel and Google+ Communities on Engaging Online Learners, Creating an Open Classroom, and an EdTechMentorship Network with regular tutorials. CEET has evolved to become your springboard to open, online professional learning.
Check out what’s happening this month!
- January 8: Webinar: Learning Analytics: Passing fad or game-changer for higher education?
- January 17-21: CEET Meet: Social Media and Personalized Learning
- January 20: EdTechMentors Tutorial: Screencasting on the iPad (part one)
- January 22: EdTechMentors Tutorial: Screencasting on the iPad (part two)
- January 31-February 4: CEET Meet: Learning Pathways-Integrating Formal & Non-Formal
Did you know?
Starting off the new year with a blog post in CEET about your edtech accomplishments, learnings, musings, frustrations, wishes and predictions.
Interested in sharing your expertise?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to host an online workshop or webinar or tutorial or discussion….
Visit CEET NING at: http://ceetbc.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network