Note the blended learning item at the bottom.
Common-Core Assessment and School and District Leadership: New Spotlights From Education Week [For mobile version click here.]New Spotlights From Education Week
Education Week Spotlights contain essential news and commentary on the big issues. These Spotlights provide the information you need to understand the most talked-about topics. For a limited time, download Spotlights for free.
Download New Spotlights for Free:
Examine early results on common-core assessments, preview test items, and explore challenges still ahead for math and reading assessments.
School and District Leadership
See how leaders are experimenting with new policies and procedures to reshape schools.
Other Free Spotlights From Education Week:
- Blended Learning: Discover how mobile apps are helping to transform field trips and hear from teachers using blended learning.
- Instructional Coaching: See how districts are turning teachers into coaches and examine strategies for effective coaching.
- Literacy and the Common Core: Explore interdisciplinary approaches to literacy, discover how poetry fits within the standards, and find out what the latest research says about building vocabulary.
- Global Learning and Languages: Learn how schools are developing global learning and language networks, using international videoconferencing, and building language immersion programs.
- Changing State of Assessment: Discover how formative assessments support teaching and learning and see how testing is changing in the common-core era.
Looking for other topics? Check out Education Week‘s full series of Spotlights.
Each Spotlight is delivered in an easy-to-read, easy-to-use digital format, with numerous in-depth articles in one convenient PDF file.
This message was intended for firstname.lastname@example.org. You are receiving this e-mail because you are currently registered on edweek.org or teachermagazine.org. To change your e-newsletter subscriptions or other email preferences, please click here.
Editorial Projects in Education, Inc., 6935 Arlington Road, Suite 100, Bethesda, MD 20814. EPE is the publisher of Education Week, Digital Directions, Teacher Professional Development Sourcebook, edweek.org, teachermagazine.org, DigitalDirections.org and TopSchoolJobs.org. Copyright © 2013 Editorial Projects in Education.