From Monday’s inbox…
October 21 – 25, 2013 * Las Vegas, NV
FINAL Call for Participation:
August 30, 2013
Call for F2F and Virtual Participation
Deadline: May 24, 2013
E-Learn 2013 — World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, & Higher Education is an international, annual conference which serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the exchange of information on research, development, and applications of all topics related to e-Learning in these four sectors.All presentation proposals are reviewed and selected by a respected, International Executive Advisory Board and Program Committee, based on merit and the perceived value for attendees.
Monday, October 21, 2013
Organizing Committee & Facilitators:
Curt Bonk, Indiana University; Mimi Lee, University of Houston;
Tom Reeves, University of Georgia; Tom Reynolds, National University
- Understand a range of MOOC initiatives and open education projects around the world.
- Understand emerging trends in e-learning, future plans & visions
- Learn how cultures interacts with e-learning
- Grasp the challenges and barriers in implementing MOOCs and other forms of e-learning and open education.
- Meet fellow e-learning instructors, researchers, administrators, government officials, instructional designers, consultants, etc.Special Registration RequiredVisit: aace.org/conf/ELearn/Symposium.htm for more information!
E-Learn 2013 has blocked a limited number of discounted hotel rooms at
Paris Las Vegas & Bally’s Hotel, the primary conference site.
September 19, 2013
Deadlines & Quick Links
Accepted proposals will be included in the conference program and Proceedings, available on EdITLib.org – Education & Information Technology Digital Library.
Conference Proceedings are now available for purchase
in book form at the
Academic Experts is an academic resource & community connecting thousands of academics and professional specialists!