And another item from Wednesday’s inbox…
We are upgrading the CEET Network this Summer. It will soon have a fresh new look with lots of new features. In readiness we are Spring Cleaning!
Please can you have a look at:
- your profile – we are not able to edit for punctuation or grammar as members profiles are their own property, so we would be grateful if you could have a look at yours and just revise it to read like a mini-conference bio, professionally presenting your educational technology interests and work so other network colleagues can gain a good understanding of your focus.
- your groups – browse through our Special Interest Groups. Join, contribute, share, start a new one….
- your blog – take a moment to express yourself in a blog post. What was your biggest edtech related moment this year? A “virtual museum” assignment for Biology 11 was a wowser for us.
- feedback and recommendations – we want to hear from you. What are we doing great and what can we do better?
- check the event calendar – we have two webinars today. Is there an event you can add?
Visit CEET NING at: http://ceetbc.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network