A reminder from today’s inbox…
Online registration ends Monday, June 17 for the Online Learning Institute. Visit the Online Learning Institute Registration Site to register TODAY!
Join leaders in online and blended learning for the 9th Annual Online Learning Institute during the ISTE Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Antonio on June 26 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The Online Learning Institute is sponsored by:
- EDC’s EdTech Leaders Online (ETLO)
- International Association of K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL)
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Southern Regional Education Board (SREB)
Registration is $159 and is available at the ISTE Registration Site until June 17!* Onsite registration opens June 22 in San Antonio.
View agenda at http://oli.etlo.org/content/oli-agenda-2013. Highlights of the day include keynote and panel presentations and roundtable discussions. The registration fee also includes breakfast and lunch which provide additional time for making connections with others interested in online and blended learning.
Dr. David Rose, CAST CEO and Co-Founder
Julie Evans, Project Tomorrow CEO, Angela Smith, Texas Virtual School Network Operations Director and Winnie Bracco, iLearnNYC
Renee Citlau, SREB/iNACOL 2013 National Online Teacher of the Year
Don’t miss this chance to learn and share strategies and lessons about implementing successful online and blended learning programs in states, districts, schools and other organizations with leaders in the field of online and blended learning!
For more information contact Leinda Peterman, ETLO, Matlea Parker, SREB, Barbara Treacy, ETLO or Rob Darrow, iNACOL.
*Contact Leinda Peterman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to register only for the Online Learning Institute.
The Online Learning Institute Advisory Committee:
- Anita Harris, Instructional Technology Director, Elizabeth City-Pasquotank (NC) Public Schools and President, ISTE Special Interest Group for Online Learning (SIGOL)
- Jay Heap, Director of Virtual Learning, Georgia Department of Education
- Lisa Hervey, Research Associate in the Digital Learning Collaborative at The William & Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation and teaching assistant professor at North Carolina State University
- Matt Huston, Education Consultant, formerly Director of Online Learning at Peer-Ed
- Connie Swiderski, Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN) Professional Development and Communications
- Carol Teitelman, Coordinator, Distance Learning at TX ESC Region XIII
The Online Learning Institute Co-Sponsor Planning Committee
- Rob Darrow, Director of Member Services, iNACOL
- Linda Keller, Senior Project Manager, ISTE
- Matlea Parker, Educational Project/Program Manager, SREB
- Leinda Peterman, Project Director, EDC/EdTech Leaders Online
- Barbara Treacy, Director, EDC/EdTech Leaders Online
This message was sent to email@example.com from:
Barbara Treacy | EdTech Leaders Online @ EDC, 43 Foundry Avenue | Waltham, MA 02453