Another item from Monday’s inbox…
Register NOW for the Online Learning Institute: Click Here
Join leaders in online and blended learning for the 9th Annual Online Learning Institute during the ISTE Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Antonio on June 26 from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The Online Learning Institute is sponsored by EDC’s EdTech Leaders Online (ETLO), International Association of K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL), Southern Regional Education Board (SREB) and International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
Early bird registration is $129 and ends May 1! After May 1, the registration fee is $159. Registration is now available at the ISTE registration site!*
Highlights of the day are keynote and panel presentations and roundtable discussions. The registration fee also includes breakfast and lunch which provide additional time for making connections with others interested in online and blended learning.
Dr. David Rose, CAST CEO and Co-Founder
Julie Evans, Project Tomorrow CEO, Angela Smith, Texas Virtual School Network Operations Director and others!
Don’t miss this chance to hear exciting keynote and panel discussions and to share strategies and lessons about implementing successful online and blended learning programs in states, districts, schools and other organizations with school, district, state and national leaders in the field of online and blended learning!
Visit the Online Learning Institute website at http://oli.etlo.org for the preliminary agenda. Be sure follow us on Twitter (@edtechleaders) for the most recent conference updates. We hope you can join us for exciting keynote and panel presentations and in‐depth roundtable discussions about the power and future of online learning while networking with practitioners from around the country!
For more information contact Leinda Peterman, ETLO, Matlea Parker, SREB, Barbara Treacy, ETLO or Rob Darrow, iNACOL.
*Contact Leinda Peterman at email@example.com if you wish to register only for the Online Learning Institute.
The Online Learning Institute Advisory Committee:
- Anita Harris, Instructional Technology Director, Elizabeth City-Pasquotank (NC) Public Schools and President, ISTE Special Interest Group for Online Learning (SIGOL)
- Jay Heap, Director of Virtual Learning, Georgia Department of Education
- Lisa Hervey, Research Associate in the Digital Learning Collaborative at The William & Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation and teaching assistant professor at North Carolina State University
- Matt Huston, Education Consultant, formerly Director of Online Learning at Peer-Ed
- Connie Swiderski, Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN) Professional Development and Communications
- Carol Teitelman, Coordinator, Distance Learning at TX ESC Region XIII
The Online Learning Institute Co-Sponsor Planning Committee
- Rob Darrow, Director of Member Services, iNACOL
- Linda Keller, Senior Project Manager, ISTE
- Matlea Parker, Educational Project/Program Manager, SREB
- Leinda Peterman, Project Director, EDC/EdTech Leaders Online
- Barbara Treacy, Director, EDC/EdTech Leaders Online
For more information, please visit the Online Learning Institute website:
To register to attend the Online Learning Institute, visit:
This message was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from:
Barbara Treacy | EdTech Leaders Online @ EDC, 43 Foundry Avenue | Waltham, MA 02453