From Monday’s inbox…
Dear Fellow Educator,Just a reminder that the Online Learning Institute Advisory Committee is currently seeking presentation proposals for roundtable discussions for the 9th Annual Online Learning Institute. The deadline for submitting proposals is Monday, April 1, 2013.To submit proposals to lead roundtable discussions on online and/or blended learning topics of your choice, please visit the Submit a Roundtable Proposal section of the Online Learning Institute website (http://go.edc.org/OLIrountable13) and fill out the brief form.
We welcome proposals from educators at all different levels of experience in online and/or blended learning and offer a discounted registration fee of $119 if you are selected to be a roundtable leader.
The 9th Annual Online Learning Institute, sponsored jointly by EdTech Leaders Online (ETLO), International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL) and Southern Region Education Board (SREB), is on June 26, 2013 during the ISTE Conference in San Antonio, Texas.
This unique, day-long, face-to-face event brings together online and blended learning practitioners and includes keynote and panel presentations, roundtable discussions, breakfast and lunch, and networking with online and blended learning practitioners from around the world! The roundtable discussions are scheduled for an hour in length and are often a highlight of the event.
Please contact me if you have any questions about submitting a roundtable proposal. We’re looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
Project Director, ETLO
The Online Learning Institute Advisory Committee:
- Anita Harris, Instructional Technology Director, Elizabeth City-Pasquotank (NC) Public Schools and President, ISTE Special Interest Group for Online Learning (SIGOL)
- Jay Heap, Director of Virtual Learning, Georgia Department of Education
- Lisa Hervey, Research Associate in the Digital Learning Collaborative at The William & Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation and teaching assistant professor at North Carolina State University
- Matt Huston, Education Consultant, formerly Director of Online Learning at Peer-Ed
- Connie Swiderski, Texas Virtual School Network (TxVSN) Professional Development and Communications
- Carol Teitelman, Coordinator, Distance Learning at TX ESC Region XIII
The Online Learning Institute Co-Sponsor Planning Committee
- Rob Darrow, Director of Member Services, iNACOL
- Linda Keller, Senior Project Manager, ISTE
- Matlea Parker, Educational Project/Program Manager, SREB
- Leinda Peterman, Project Director, EDC/EdTech Leaders Online
- Barbara Treacy, Director, EDC/EdTech Leaders Online
For more information, please visit the Online Learning Institute website:
To register to attend the Online Learning Institute, visit:
This message was sent to email@example.com from:
Barbara Treacy | EdTech Leaders Online @ EDC, 43 Foundry Avenue | Waltham, MA 02453