From the inbox earlier today…
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.Tomorrow’s Plans – It’s as easy at 1-2-3!Believe it or not, the Digital Learning Day websitetraffic has overwhelmed us! Please use the links below to gain easy access to all you need for your celebrations.
- Try a Lesson Now!
- Participate in Live Chats on Digital Learning with Education Experts
- Watch the Digital Town Hall Live Simulcast on Wednesday, February 6, from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. (ET).
We Couldn’t Do It Without You!
The Alliance would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of its wonderful partners. Their input/collaboration and willingness to work together have contributed to the great success of this year’s Digital Learning Day. Without them, Digital Learning Day would not reach the tens of thousands of teachers and millions of students around the world. Visit our Partners page to see this awesome group of organizations.
Connect on Digital Learning Day
- Follow the conversation on Twitter! Join the conversation on Twitter by searching for or posting with the hashtag #DLDay. Educators, teachers, principals, librarians and more will be posting about their activities and inspirations on Twitter all day! You can also follow us at @DLDay2013.
- Share your experiences on Facebook. You can also visit the Digital Learning Day Facebook page at any time to ask questions, share your experience(s), or find inspiration.
- Digital Learning Day Instagram photo celebration! Everyone knows a picture is worth a thousand words. And with Instagram, telling the story of how digital learning is changing teaching and learning is even easier. That’s why we’re holding an Instagram celebration for Digital Learning Day! Participation is simple; throughout Digital Learning Day on February 6, 2013, and during the rest of February, capture digital learning in action. Enhance and share your photo using the Instagram photo app, and be sure to tag it using #DLDay and @digitallearningday. Remember to review Instagram’s policies, and be sure that any students included in your photo(s) have signed/approved the necessary waivers. We’ll post the best photos on the www.digitallearningday.org website, and there may even be prizes for the best of the best at the end of the month. So start snapping away!
- Facebook “Takeover” with U.S. Representative George Miller (D-CA). We yield the floor to the Honorable George Miller, U.S. Representative from California … on the Digital Learning Day Facebook page, that is! Immediately following the Digital Town Hall on February 6, U.S. Representative George Miller is taking over the Digital Learning Day Facebook page from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. (ET). He’ll be posting about digital learning, education, and answering questions from our Facebook friends.
For More Information, visit our website at digitallearningday.org
or our social media sites
©Copyright 2012. Alliance for Excellent Education