And another item from Tuesday.
We need for moderators for upcoming CEET Meets. Interested? Email email@example.com
Join the Discussion
- Have you had embarrassing Moments When Technology Failed?
- What tips do you have for developing a great online course?
- Sue H’s New Tools (2013)
Did you Know
February 6 is Digital Learning Day, a national celebration of teachers that shines a spotlight on successful instructional technology practice in classrooms across the country.
Upcoming CEET Meets – (free online professional development workshops)
- February 8-13: Breaking Down the Walls – Creating an Open Classroom with Verena Roberts
- February 15-20: Teaching at a distance: Delivering K-12 online learning with Michael Barbour
- January 30 @ 1pm Pacific: Interactive Whiteboards
- February 5 @ 2pm Pacific: Open education – Global Challenges
- February 6 @ 10:30am Pacific: Introduction to Online Communities
Upcoming Twitter Chats #ceetopen
- February 10 @7pm Pacific: Breaking Down the Classroom Walls
- February 12-15: Canada MoodleMoot 2013! From Coding to Networking: Building Moodle on a Human Scale. At the Coast Plaza Hotel in Vancouver.
Visit CEET NING at: http://ceetbc.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network