A few weeks ago, George Couros posted a Summer Blogging Challenge. It was straightforward and designed to give folks an idea of what to blog about when they had trouble coming up with topics over the summer:
“I would suggest blogging about one article that you have read that you find interesting or perhaps helpful to your personal goals, or organizational goals. Share some quotes, ideas, and then your own thoughts about the article.”
Basically, he suggested that we:
- Find a great article and write a short blog about it. (Try 2-3 times a week)
- Reference how you found it.
- Share some thoughts on the post.
- Ask a question to promote learning.
- If you are on Twitter, use the hashtag #learn365 and any other ones that you find applicable to the work you are doing.
I’m going to try to do this once a week for the remainder of the summer – hopefully on Wednesdays. If I can do it once a week until the end of the summer, we’ll see what happens into the Fall.