Well, earlier today I posted the last of the entries from the AERA 2010 conference. As many of these entries were posted after the fact, but backdated to when they would have occurred, I suspect that those who follow this blog without the use of an RSS reader may have missed them. As such, I wanted to post a listing of all of the entries here.
- Listing of all Virtual Schooling sessions (reminder)
- An Evaluation Of 73 Publicly Funded K-12 Virtual Programs In The United States
- Researching Virtual Learning Environments
- Teacher-Student Interaction In A State-Led Virtual High School
- VHSM Podcast – AERA 2010: Teacher-Student Interaction in a State-Led Virtual High School (read Introduction)
- Parental Involvement In Virtual Schooling: The Validation Of An Instrument To Measure Parental Involvement Mechanisms
- Exploring The Nature Of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge Using Factor Analysis
- Investigating The Needs of Teachers Involved In Pre-Secondary Online Course Development For Virtual Public Schools (follow-up)
- VHSM Podcast – AERA 2010: Duck And Cover: Are Rural Students Taking Basic Courses To Avoid Taking Them Online? (read Introduction)
- Online Distance Education In Rural High Schools: Expanding The Role Of The On-Site Facilitator
- Success In Online High School Biology: Factors Influencing Student Academic Performance
- VHSM Podcast – AERA 2010: For Love, Not Money: Examining One Virtual School’s Course Development Process (read Introduction)
- Online Learning Research: Improving the Status Quo
And all of these entries are accessible under the area 2010 tag.