SCHOOLS ARE SIGNING UP!
JOIN US FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR – Online AP Gets High Marks: Strategies for Passing the Exams and Earning College Credit
Register Online Now – http://TheVirtualHighSchool.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=397ee1fcc156d8f58be28024e&id=474ff5f5fd&e=2e24c51fd3
AP® courses have become a benchmark for performance with incoming college freshmen, and parents and students have taken notice.
However, if your high school is like so many others, you can only offer a few of the 30+ College Board approved courses available, due to staff and budget constraints. But, the rules of supply and demand do dictate, and you need to find a way to provide your community with the educational resources they want and need.
“More AP® Courses Please…”
From school board to staff meetings, the request for more AP® courses is becoming louder in the room. Our webinar will offer ways to expedite these requests by providing strategies to expand your AP® courses at your school AND provide the instruction needed to help students pass the exams.
• The benefits of offering more availability to popular AP® courses such as Bio, Chem and History to introducing additional AP® topics such as Art History, Human Geography and Music Theory
• Providing a top-down approach to improving education and staying competitive in your community through a successful Advanced Placement® program at your high school
• Giving students the opportunity to place above entry-level courses at the university level and explore college and career majors earlier in their education
• How to leverage tools and strategies available to deliver rigorous and impactful activities to students that better prepare them to take the exams
• Introduce a proven model of instruction that has yielded results that exceeds the national AP® pass rate year after year