Also from Tuesday’s inbox…
Students are signing up for summer school right now.
Join us on Tuesday, April 15th at 12 pm EDT to explore summer learning opportunities available to your students.
FREE Webinar: Catching Rays and Getting A’s – Online Summer Learning—————————-
Summer will be here before you know it. Collaborative online learning is the perfect way to keep students on-the-go engaged, challenged and competitive while off campus.
Educators and Administrators are Encouraged to Attend
Explore the benefits of online summer studies including:
• Anywhere courses for everywhere learning
• Opportunities to prep for fall with courses like Pre-Calculus, or to make more room for AP and electives by getting Phys Ed requirement over the summer
• A cooperative study model that relies on peer engagement, collective ideas and highly qualified teacher instruction
• The chance for students to sample independent learning without the demands of a full-course load
• Earning credits and staying academically engaged through enrichment courses
• Credit recovery options for students looking to graduate on time
In just 1 week….
NAME: Catching Rays and Getting A’s – Online Summer Learning
DATE: Tuesday, April 15th at 12pm EDT
We look forward to having you log on!
About The Virtual High School – www.TheVirtualHighSchool.org
Founded in 1996, our non-profit is considered by many to be the pioneer of online learning. We have set the standard for high-quality education by partnering with schools to offer a variety of online learning solutions. Our programs include supplemental courses in AP®, Honors, Gifted & Talented, College & Career readiness and unique electives; a full-time online education program for schools; and customized blended learning programs that meet individualized needs.
We provide you with periodic news, events and promotions about online courses and 21st century teaching.
Our mailing address is:
The Virtual High School
4 Clock Tower Place
Maynard, MA 01754
Forward this email to a friend: