Webinar Reminder: TODAY
Making Connections: Training Preservice Teachers to Teach Online
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
1:30-3:00 p.m. (Central Time)
Thank you for registering for “Making Connections: Training Preservice Teachers to Teach Online.”
Please visit the event page for more details: http://www.relmidwest.org/events/teaching-preservice-teachers-teach-online-webinar
Access will be available starting 15 minutes prior to the event.
This webinar will be held in Adobe Connect Virtual Conference Center and requires:
- A computer with an Internet connection (preferably through an ethernet cable), and
- Computer headphones or speakers, OR
- A telephone or speakerphone
Approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the webinar, follow these steps:
1. Adobe Connect Set-Up:
- Go to: http://edc.adobeconnect.com/relmwbridge112013
- Select Enter as Guest, please type your full name in the text box, and click Enter Room. You may receive a dialogue box Adobe Connect Add-in asking you to install the Adobe Connect Add-In now. Click Yes.
This may take a moment or two. When completed, a new window will open.
- Updates: Adobe Connect has recently updated its operating system. Please be sure you have Flash Player 11.2 or greater and a new add-in.
2. Audio Set-Up:
After you have logged in to the Adobe Connect platform, the audio for the session will stream through your computer speakers or headphones.
If you do not have speakers or headphones, or if you are participating through wireless Internet access, you may call the number shown on Adobe Connect to join the audio conference.
To optimize your viewing experience, test your connections before this webinar at https://admin.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
If you experience difficulty logging in the day of the event, e-mail email@example.com with a brief description of the problem. Someone will get back to you.
We look forward to your participation!
NOTE: All webinars are recorded and capture audio, documents, chat comments, and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, please do not join the session.
If you have questions or if your attendance plans change, please contact Bri Martin (312- 283-2302 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erin Stafford (email@example.com or 312-888-3675).