From Friday’s inbox…
If you have trouble reading this e-mail, please click here
7th Annual Emerging Technologies
for Online Learning International Symposium
April 9-11, 2014 · Sheraton Dallas Hotel – Dallas, TX
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1, 2013
The Sloan Consortium and MERLOT invite you to submit a proposal for the 7th Annual Emerging Technologies for Online Learning International Symposium, to be held April 9-11, 2014 at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas. The symposium brings together individuals interested in the review and evaluation of emerging technologies’ impact on online teaching and learning. We seek interactive sessions that engage and inform participants.
Presenters and facilitators from the following areas are encouraged to submit proposals:
- Higher Education and K-12 Faculty
- Educational technology leaders
- Instructional technologists
- Future professors and graduate students
- Instructional designers
- Academic administrators
The Launch Pad is now open for submissions.
Interested in being one of the premiere EdTech startups at this year’s Sloan-C MERLOT Emerging Technologies for Online Learning Symposium (ET4Online)? The Launch Pad is a dedicated space at ET4Online for a select number of new educational technology companies who apply. If you have founded a company to solve problems faced by today’s higher ed online educators, apply to be considered for the 2014 Launch Pad. Submit by January 31, 2014.
Early Bird Registration Now Open! Save $50. Ends February 10, 2014.
19th Annual Sloan Consortium International Conference
on Online Learning
November 20-22, 2013
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort – Orlando, FL
- Join Featured Speakers in a virtual talk show format with “Sloan-C on the Air”
- View Session Trailers created by presenters!
- Come meet our Sloan-C Fellows at the Welcome Reception Wednesday.
- RSVP for our Thursday Evening Event at Hollywood Studios – complimentary for all registered conference attendees!
- The Sloan Consortium Announces Recipients of 2013 Sloan-C Awards Honoring Excellence in Online Teaching and Learning
- Sloan-C Announces ‘Best-in-Track’ Sessions for Its Upcoming 19th-Annual International Conference on Online Learning
- Register (amend your conference registration to add) for the special APUS Graduate Online Education Workshop
- Pre-Conference Workshops now posted – add to your registration
Unable to travel to Orlando? Consider the Virtual Attendee Option!
View the schedule for Streamed Sessions. Buy 2 get 1 free offer for virtual attendees registration (applied during the registration process).
Spread the word by adding your I’m Attending badge on your website, blog, Linked In, Facebook or Twitter profile by uploading the image you saved. More images and how to share.
The Sloan Consortium, Inc. – PO Box 1238 – Newburyport, MA 01950-8238