No K-12 focused items, but some of these open access articles may be useful.
Fresh Articles – April 2013
Dear EURODL subscriber,
We kindly inform you that new articles have been accepted for publication recently. Take a look at the newly published articles:
- Communication and Social Presence: The Impact on Adult Learners’ Emotions in Distance Learning
Christina Angelaki, Ilias Mavroidis
- Enriching Learning for First Year Chemistry Students: Introduction of Adobe Connect
Erica Smith, Ben Greatrex, Michelle Taylor, Ieva Stupans
- Effectiveness of Personalised Learning Paths on Students Learning Experiences in an e-Learning Environment
Mohammad Issack Santally, Alain Senteni
- Digital Resilience in Higher Education
Martin Weller, Terry Anderson
- Disrupting the Implementation Gap with Digital Technology in Healthcare Distance Education: Critical Insights from an e-Mentoring Intensional Network Practitioner Research Project
In case you like these and previous articles at EURODL, feel free to recommend them for reading to your colleagues on your social networking account by clicking at the “Share” button above the article’s title.
We are announcing with great pleasure the two excellent keynote speakers at the EDEN 2013 Annual Conference in Oslo, Sugata Mitra (an interview with him can be read here) and Sir Ken Robinson. You are kindly invited to check the other reputable key speakers, as well.
The conference programme will soon be available at the website. The registration is open, please, check the details at this page..
Feel free to contact us in case you have any inquiries.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, follow the link on the bottom of this letter.