This came through my inbox on Friday, no specific K-12 studies published here…
Fresh Articles – October 2012
Dear EURODL subscriber,
We kindly inform you that new articles have been accepted for publication recently. Take a look at the newly published articles:
- The Impact of Professional Learning on the Teaching Identities of Higher Education Lecturers
- The Freshers’ Week Experience in a VLE: Can it be achieved?
Yvette Winnard, Vicki Elliott
- Learning technology through three generations of technology enhanced distance education pedagogy
Terry Anderson, Jon Dron
- Financial operations of distance education and campus-based education: A Zambian case
Anna Bucheba Chakupalesa, Santosh Panda
- Learning Design Implementation for Distance e-Learning: Blending Rapid e-Learning Techniques with Activity-based Pedagogies to Design and Implement a Socio-constructivist Environment
Mohammad Issack Santally, Yousra Rajabalee, Dorothy Cooshna-Naik
In case you like these and previous articles at EURODL, feel free to recommend them for reading to your colleagues on your social networking account by clicking at the “Share” button above the article’s title.
For your diary: EDEN 2012 Annual Conference in Oslo, 12-15 June “The Joy of Learning – Enhancing Learning Experience and Quality”. The Call for Papers will soon be launched, please check the EDEN website for the announcement.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any inquiries.
EURODL – European Journal of Open, Distance and E-learning