Also from Thursday’s inbox…
We have been busy organizing events, projects and activities for you this Autumn! Here’s what’s new!
November is Educational Leadership month. Join the Educational Leadership special interest group for details and to learn, connect and gain valuable knowledge from educational technology leaders. Check the event calendar for webinars, conferences and summits especially for edtech leaders.
We have 12 CEET Meets scheduled with a few more to add to the list. Registration for these free and open collaborative professional development events will be available soon. We are pleased to announce that our Course moderators include:
- David Le Blanc, an experienced online guide, Moodle expert and eLearning practitioner
- Christy Barham, Instructional Technology Specialist at Rockingham County Schools
- Dr. Valerie Irvine, the Educational Technology Area Advisor at UVIC
- Stephanie Samaras, Math/Science Teacher at School District 46
- Lisa Read, Facilitator, Instructional Designer, Teacher at School District 79 and Royal Roads University
- Verena Roberts, a 21st century parent, teacher, administrator, consultant and learner
- Dean Shareski, Community Manager of the Canadian Discovery Educators Network, Discovery Education
- Tamara Malloff, Technology Coordinator at Mt. Sentinel Secondary School, SD#8 Kootenay Lake
Visit CEET NING at: http://ceetbc.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network