From the inbox overnight…
To view webpage version of this email: Click here
EdITLib is a valuable online resource of peer-reviewed and published international journal articles and conference papers on the latest research, developments, and applications related to all aspects of Educational Technology and E-Learning.NEW:
The Digital Library enables users to:
- Conduct scholarly research
- Keep current on the latest research and publications in their fields
- Access and fully search publications in an easy, searchable, and efficient manner
- Maintain their academic interests in the area of information technology in education
- Receive Table of Contents Alerts prior to publication
EdITLib Resources: 30,000+ Documents …and more added daily!
Newest Addition to EdITLib:
This book includes 31 award winning papers from AACE‘s conferences. This year’s selection includes papers from the annual 2011 SITE, Global Learn Asia Pacific, EdMedia, E-Learn Conferences. The decision to nominate a conference paper for an award was made by double-blind peer reviewers. All authors were honored during the conference and received a certificate that serves as testimony to their outstanding research and contribution.
EdITLib offers access to 10 Academic Journals & Proceedings to 5 Conferences covering the past 25+ years!
- International Journal on E-Learning (IJEL)
- Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia (JEMH)
- Journal of Interactive Learning Research (JILR)
- Journal of Technology and Teacher Education (JTATE)
- EdMedia- World Conference on Educational Media & Technology
- E-Learn – World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education
- Global Learn – Global Conference on Learning & Technology
- Global TIME – Virtual Conference on Technology, Innovation, Media & Education
- SITE – Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education International Conference