Also from Thursday’s inbox…
Register for the…
28thAnnual Conference on Distance Teaching & Learning
August 8-10, 2012
TEACH…LEARN…CONNECT with colleagues at this year’s conference. More than 150 learning opportunities will be presented by distance education and training professionals from around the globe. This year’s schedule also includes a wide variety of optional workshops on Wednesday, August 8 for a more in-depth experience; there’s limited workshop space, so register early to save your spot.
Register by July 16 to receive the “early-bird” fees, and take advantage of the Group Discount by registering 3 or more people from your organization.
2012 Keynote Speakers:
- James Zull, Professor of Biology and of Biochemistry, Case Western Reserve University, speaking on “Applying neuroscience to educate for meaningful learning”
- Judy Brown, Mobile Learning Strategic Analyst, speaking on “Learning in hand with mobile technology”
- Conference Forums on “Managing state authorization requirements,” moderated by Rick Shearer, Penn State and “Preparing instruction for mobile learning,” moderated by Rovy Bran, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Special Session on “Global Perspectives,” moderated by Curt Bonk
- Communities of Practice Groups: Administration & management, open education resources, blended/online instruction, corporate eLearning, military education & training
For more information about this year’s schedule, download the Conference Program or visit our website. If you have already registered, please pass along this message to other colleagues who may be interested in distance education and training.
We look forward to seeing you in August!
Kimary Peterson, Conference Manager
University of Wisconsin-MadisonDivision of Continuing Studies
Distance Education Professional Development
21 N. Park St., 7th floor, Madison, WI 53715
Office: 608.265.4159 Email: email@example.com